Help for GHELIST Archives

GHELIST Archives

GHELIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

GHELIST Home

GHELIST  March 2019

GHELIST March 2019

Please put in ServiceNow tickets for GHE requests

"Lazorchak, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Mar 2019 16:53:16 +0000

Folks,

You all are awesome and beautiful and thanks for all your support.

We need to humbly request that if you have any issues with the GHE to please put in a ticket via ServiceNow.

There are multiple reasons for this.

1) It enables us to keep track of requests so that we make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
2) It enables us to escalate things to other parts of OCIO if we are seeing a systemic issue.
3) We can track the interactions so that OCIO has data on the number of issues that GHE is seeing and provide additional resources as necessary.

Here's a quick link to the GHE "Requests" page on ServiceNow:

http://bit.ly/GHEServiceNowRequests

There are instructions for the most common requests there.

If it's an "Incident" where something's broken then put in an "incident" ticket and makes sure that you mention that it's related to the "GHE or Geospatial Hosting Environment." It'll get routed our way.

We've been lenient about responding to direct inquiries but we're going to have to start returning your messages and requesting that you go to ServiceNow.

Thanks for your interest and support,

Butch and the Mikes

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)
Geospatial Hosting Environment Project
Finding Aids EAD3 Project
BusinessObjects360 Project
HCD Tableau Implementation Project