Help for ID Archives

ID Archives

ID@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ID Home

ID  February 2019

ID February 2019

Re: Fewer results with latest dumps [solved]

"Peter M. Green" <[log in to unmask]>

LC Linked Data Service Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Feb 2019 23:57:31 +0000

Thanks, Kevin.

Reloading the lcnaf from scratch (after removing one remaining space in
an IRI) took care of it.

As for the lcsaf, the mads.ttl did the trick. (I'd loaded the skos.ttl
previously.)

Have a nice weekend,
Peter