Help for ID Archives

ID Archives

ID@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

ID Home

ID  June 2019

ID June 2019

Re: Uneven SKOS implementation in id.lov.gov

Steven Michael Folsom <[log in to unmask]>

LC Linked Data Service Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Jun 2019 18:59:57 +0000

Please ignore this inquiry. Turns out we had been downloading both the madsrdf and skos representations into a single store (without me knowing, so it seemed like there was a download version that had both), but in the case of Medium of Performance we only had an old copy of the madsrdf.

The fix is on our end.

Sorry for the confusion,
Steven