Help for MODS Archives

MODS Archives

MODS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

MODS Home

MODS  February 2019

MODS February 2019

Re: MARCXML to MADS XSLT - 2.15 revision

Josh Stompro <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Feb 2019 14:06:07 +0000

Hello Tracy, I was just looking into integrating this new version into the Evergreen ILS codebase, and I just noticed that the edit that was made to address the issue we found doesn't follow the style of the rest of the document.  This doesn't affect the usage, it is just cosmetic.

The '<xsl:call-template name="setAuthority"/>' line is indented with spaces, while all the lines around it use tabs.  So depending on the text editor used, the indenting can look off.

	<xsl:template match="marc:datafield[@tag=755]">
		<mads:related>
			<xsl:call-template name="relatedTypeAttribute"/>
            <xsl:call-template name="setAuthority"/>
			<xsl:call-template name="genre"/>
			<xsl:apply-templates select="marc:subfield[@code!='i']"/>
		</mads:related>

If there is an official code style guide for these documents this may be a violation.

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director