MODS May 2004

Re: ERMS at ALA

Allene F Hayes <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 May 2004 17:43:59 -0400

Many apologies!  I was speeding...

Hello Nathan,

Please forward me the ALA ERMS meet info. I tried to get someone from
here to present our ERMS package at ALA, but we are not ready yet,
maybe
next year.

I will be speaking about our Tracking Electronic Resources system that
we are developing, but ERMS is a little different.

Hope to see you in Orlando!  Thanks!

Allene Hayes
Digital Projects Coordinator
Cataloging Directorate