> Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:59:09 -0400
> From: "LeVan,Ralph" <[log in to unmask]>
> Well, it turns out that the bug was mine. I added the method to
> Mike's classes that converts a parsed CQL query into a type-1 query.
> It seems that I'm the one that put the quotes back around the term
> after Mike carefully removed them. Sorry Mike!
> I've updated my copy of cql-java.jar with the fix. You can get it
> at http://staff.oclc.org/~levan/PearsTraining/cql-java.jar. Mike
> will probably have the fix available at his site
> (http://zing.z3950.org/cql/java/) shortly.
Yup, it's there. Release 0.6 fixes the bug that Ralph spotted. This
only affects people who are using the CQL-tree-to-BER serialisation
method, toType1BER(); if you're not, then you can stay at release 0.5.
/o ) \/ Mike Taylor <[log in to unmask]> http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\ "I wonder just when our thirst for the Premiership got so
unquenchable that we'd even consider employing the likes of
Mr. Bowyer" -- Tony Henshall.
Listen to my wife's new CD of kids' music, _Child's Play_, at