This came through the WWWEDU list:
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Musee Expo to be held November 5-7, 2000 at the Pennsylvania Convention
Center, will bring more than 3,000 K-12 technology coordinators and
teachers, museum educators and curators, school administrators, librarians,
and curriculum directors together to learn how to bring the world to their
classrooms and museums. (The broad definition of museums includes zoos,
aquariums, historic sites and more as well as centers for art, science,
history and artifacts.)
We're looking for presenters for the following tracks:
• Technology Training - from "basic training" to "master classes" in
software and Internet applications for classroom teachers and technology
• The Administrator's Perspective - designed to meet the needs of
administrators involved in school technology planning, budgeting and
• In the Classroom - teacher-tested classroom applications of technology,
with specific case studies demonstrating successful technology integration.
• Learning with the Internet - For both classroom and museum educators,
these sessions focus on the Internet for content delivery.
• Museum and School Collaborations - showcasing successful partnerships
between museums and schools in curriculum development and application.
To present at MUSEE Expo, please submit your proposal on-line at
or contact Shelly Nielsen at (415) 905-2413.
PROPOSALS DUE: February 15, 2000
Judith K. Graves
National Digital Library Program
Library of Congress
Washington, D.C. 20540-1320
[log in to unmask] (V)202/707-2562 (F) 202/252-3173