PCCLIST Archives

PCCLIST@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

PCCLIST Home

PCCLIST  February 2000

PCCLIST February 2000

Re: Use of field 680

"Deborah J. Leslie" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:02:34 -0500

The 667 often contains information I have thought would be useful to the
public, of the sort "Not to be confused with XXX." I would favor some way of
making this kind of extremely valuable information public. Start using the
680 for the purpose? That would certainly be one way.

Deborah J. Leslie
Head of Cataloging
Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol Street, S.E.