AMFELLOWS@C4VLPLISTSERV01.LOC.GOV

AMFELLOWS Home

AMFELLOWS  March 2000

AMFELLOWS March 2000

Re: '99 lessons

gailhd <[log in to unmask]>

American Memory Fellows <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:03:44 -0800

Dear Judy,

I piloted my Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself lesson with my 5th graders last
month.  The scope and sequence worked well and my student projects (poems in two
voices and newspaper articles) exceeded my expectations.  I'm excited to add the
finishing touches.  All links are working with the exception of the sound clip from
the National Archives site of FDR's "A Day That Will Live in Infamy" speech.  I'll
need some help with the sound clip.  Other than that, I'm about ready to submit the
lesson in final form.

I've already had a number of opportunities to present the American Memory Project
and there are more to come this spring and summer.  I'm very proud to be an AMF!,
Gail Desler