Help for AMFELLOWS Archives

AMFELLOWS Archives

AMFELLOWS@C4VLPLISTSERV01.LOC.GOV

AMFELLOWS Home

AMFELLOWS  November 2000

AMFELLOWS November 2000

Re: Aaron Copland Collection now in American Memory

Mel Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>

American Memory Fellows <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:59:17 -0800

Greetings,

An AM Fellow of 1998, I was this morning seeking sound
bites of Copland's El Salon Mexico on the internet but
could not find any.  But then I received the emails
from Francis Jacobson Harris and Elizabeth L. Brown on
the new Copland Collection in AM. But ,alas!, I found
no sound bites there of that particular piece.  Is it
possible for some to be placed in the collection?  I
wish for my students to listen to them in class and
have them some work with them a well as read material
on his development of that compostion.

Greetings to all AM fellows past, present and future
and to all the staff of LOC.  If any of you can direct
me to any other place on the internet that might have
that particular recording, it would be enormously
appreciated.

I hold many fond memories of the AM experience.

Mel Sanchez

--- Frances Jacobson Harris <[log in to unmask]>

=====
Mel Sanchez
Santa Ana High School
520 W. Walnut