AMFELLOWS@C4VLPLISTSERV01.LOC.GOV

AMFELLOWS Home

AMFELLOWS  January 2001

AMFELLOWS January 2001

Re: your project

"Judith K. Graves" <[log in to unmask]>

American Memory Fellows <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:19:48 -0500

Dear Fellows,
This list is an important lifeline between the Library and you and among
yourselves for projects such as the one David Dodge is responding to.
However, none of us have time for email not directly related to the purpose
of this list.  Replies such as David's should be sent directly to the
fellow making the request, not to the whole list.

Many times personal replies are sent to the whole list because it's so easy
to hit the reply button on your email software and type away - little
realizing that you'll be sending your personal reply to the whole list!  Be
sure to check the To: section of your email header to ensure that you are
sending the message to the appropriate person.

Thanks,
Judy