FLICC Meeting Announcement MA2002-4
How to Use FEDLINK in FY2002
Postponed from an earlier date
Please join us for FEDLINK's annual briefing on how federal
agencies and federal contractors can use FEDLINK to simplify
online information, publications, and library support services for
their libraries and offices. Designed for both new FEDLINK members
those seeking a program review, the session will answer:
* How can I register for FEDLINK online?
* How can we manage our services to get the most for our agency
* How can we benefit from competition within the FEDLINK framework?
* How do we join a consortium of federal libraries or agencies?
Beyond discussing what's new and reviewing FEDLINK's FY2002 fees,
* Review FEDLINK's online registration system and its new
* Discuss the FEDLINK mission, services, costs and benefits,
contracting methods, and membership options,
* Highlight IAG management, payments and amendments, refunds, and
member/vendor relations, and
* Provide a services overview including descriptions of consortial
purchasing, books contracts, OCLC, and more!
FEDLINK fiscal staff, LC contracting personnel, and FEDLINK network
program specialists will be available throughout the afternoon to
answer questions for individual agencies. Please invite your agency
contracting or finance officers and any others who will be using
FEDLINK services and may have questions about the program.
Thursday, October 25, 2001
1:00 p.m.--3:30 p.m. (This program follows the morning FEDLINK Fall
Membership Meeting. See Meeting Announcement 2002-3.)
Mumford Room, 6th Floor, Madison Building, Library of Congress, 101
Independence Avenue, S.E., Washington, D.C.
Capitol South (Orange and Blue lines)
FEDLINK Fiscal Operations, Network Operations, and LC Contracts &
Free--but advance registration is required. Call the FLICC office to
register at (202) 707-4800 or visit the FLICC Educational Programs
site at http://lcweb.loc.gov/flicc/mmeduc.html to register online.
Call FEDLINK Network Operations (202) 707-4848; TTY (202) 707-4995
ADA accommodations will be provided if requested five (5) business
days in advance. Please contact (202) 707-4800 or [log in to unmask]
Please notify FLICC at (202) 707-4800 if you are unable to attend to
allow those on the waiting list to register.