On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 08:54:47PM -0000, Matthew Dovey wrote:
> FYI - this is still flakey in places and only handles the URL form at
> present. Currently returns records in Yanks (Redsox ot whatever)
I have just put up a first cut at a ZNG server using SOAP RPC encoding.
It only supports searches. The query language is actually our CCL parser
at present - not CQL (hey, it was quick to get going! :-).
The end point is
For example, the RMIT library public access that I have been using is
Field names supported are basically from Bib-1. "title" works for example.
Specifying a single term also works. Eg:
Lots of other CCL query things work too, but query power is not the
I currently ignore the response schema and record schema and always
return SUTRS (plain text) to make life simple. In my WSDL file I changed
'anyType' to 'string' for recordData for the same reason.
Here is a program in Ace doing a search
return conn.searchRetrieve(u"title=smith", 1, 1, null, null);