METS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

METS Home

METS  November 2001

METS November 2001

Re: METS Meeting Summary

Sandy Payette <[log in to unmask]>

Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:42:20 -0500

MacKenzie,

Thanks for the good summary of our rationale for how behaviors and
structure are related to each other.  I think you have clearly captured
what we concluded about why the behaviorSec should point to the
structMap instead of the other way around.

- Sandy