METS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

METS Home

METS  March 2002

METS March 2002

Extension schemas from LC AV project

Carl Fleischhauer <[log in to unmask]>

Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:11:11 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

I plan to put our latest set of extension schemas up on the LC-AV project
web site within a week or so.  These are profoundly influenced by the
meeting that Robin Wendler hosted at Harvard, although they prob don't yet
include every new idea.  We have changed all of ours I think, including
"digiprov."  We continue to defer serious efforts regarding rights
metadata for the time being.  I'll also put up some explanatory materials
and a version of some notes that I made during the course of the Harvard
meeting.  Of course, I had intended to have this all done weeks ago,