METS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

METS Home

METS  March 2002

METS March 2002

Re: Application

"Oldroyd, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>

Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:18:08 -0000

Hi,

The British Library is also considering METS for the BL's Digital Library
Store. The specific area of interest is in using METS as the format for the
contents specification file of SIP and DIP packages, and also understanding
the implications this will have for the Store's metadata database.

The Store is based on the OAIS model.

I would be quite happy to discuss the work to date.

Bill