MODS March 2002

Producing MODS records

Colin Tatham <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Mar 2002 07:02:17 -0500

Hi,
I'm working on an XSL stylesheet to convert XML records in an OAI format
(produced by our z39.50 client) to MODS format. At this stage I'm focusing
mainly on the fields that we use, but intend extending it.
Is anyone else working on producing MODS records from any XML format, so I
can compare notes, stylesheet structure, MODS output, etc?

Also, if there's anyone out there wanting MODS records for testing etc, I'm
keen on supplying some and getting your comments...

Thanks,

Colin

Colin Tatham
JAFER project