MAY/JUNE 2002 FEDLINK TECHNICAL NOTES NEWSLETTER NOW ON
FLICC/FEDLINK WEB SITE
WASHINGTON, DC, June 19, 2002 - The May/June issue of
FEDLINK Technical Notes is now online at
In this issue:
- FEDLINK Extends End-of-Year Deadlines
Take advantage of the latest transfer pay deadlines in FEDLINK's
history and see the End-of-Year Schedule for FY2002 Accounts.
- Subscription Purchases Stretch End-of-Year Dollars
Find out how your agency can use FY2002 funds to renew print and
- Electronic Statements Avoid Mail Delays
FEDLINK's new eStatements program responds to mail delays and
streamlines invoice processing.
- OCLC News
Read about important financial deadlines for OCLC services; the newest
member of the OCLC Cataloging and Metadata services family--OCLC
Connexion; and much more.
- Read about five new FEDLINK vendors:
Daily News Publishing Co. (DN);
Michigan Library Consortium (MC);
Outsell, Inc. (OS);
Standard and Poor's IMS (SP).
- Meet the 2001 FLICC Award winners.
- Web Citings
Factiva's new white paper examines Web information use; OMB has opened
a Web site on the annual inventory of all commercial activities of
- Be sure to visit the FLICC/FEDLINK Educational Calendar Web page
for information on upcoming FLICC educational events and the FEDLINK
training program at http://lcweb.loc.gov/flicc/calclass.html.