I won't be attending!
Antony Corfield Java Developer JAFER Project
mailto:[log in to unmask] Libraries Automation Service
tel: +44 (01865) 284454 99 Banbury Rd
fax: +44 (01865) 278275 Oxford OX2 6JX
From: Matthew Dovey
Sent: 10 June 2002 10:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Meeting Decision
Unless something goes disastrously wrong between now and July, I'm a
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ray Denenberg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 2:47 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Meeting Decision
> As Jan is the only one to respond, and since her response argues for
> with the planned date, that's what we'll do (and I hope that means
> come, Jan).
> So we will meet July 11-12. More details will follow.
> I believe the following people are "definites":
> Poul Henrik
> And in the "Likely to attend" category are:
> Please let me know if I've mischaracterized anyone's status above.
> Anyone else on this list is wecome to attend. Please let me know.
> Janifer Gatenby wrote:
> > I would like to see a meeting as early as possible, especially to
> > CQL. Perhaps at the end of the first day a summary email could be
> > the list and those who cannot be present could phone in early the
> > for comment if desired or they could just send a reply email to the
> > I'm thinking in particular of Alan - he would be 14 hours ahead of
> > so 9:00 would be 23:00.
> > Janifer
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Ray Denenberg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> > Sent: Tuesday, 4 June 2002 16:21
> > To: [log in to unmask]
> > Subject: Meeting Decision
> > I think the consensus (although from a very small
> > opinion-population) is that we should hold a
> > meeting rather than try to come to closure via
> > email.
> > However I don't know whether people think that
> > July 11-12 is an optimal time. (I don't mean
> > logistically -- that's the date we've settled on
> > if we have the meeting any time in the next two
> > months.) Nobody's offered an opinion on that.
> > What I mean is: (1) can we get enough done in the
> > next month so that a meeting July 11-12 will be
> > productive, or (2) would it be better to continue
> > to work through these specifications via email
> > until, say, late August, and then have a meeting?
> > Sorry to drag this out. I'd like to hear opinions
> > that focus on this question alone (not "yes, I'll
> > come if you have the meeting"), even from those of
> > you who would not attend. We'll decide by tomorrow
> > or Thursday. As of now, we'll go with the July
> > 11-12 date unless there are opinions to the
> > contrary.
> > --Ray