PCCTG1 March 2003

Summary of Fenly report

Jimmie Lundgren <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:04:07 -0500

Dear SACO Task Group,
        Here is the summary of Fenly report which was sent to me by Ana.
Does anyone have a version of the complete report? Sorry about not sending
it before. I should not have assumed everyone already had it. Thanks,
Jimmie

-----Original Message-----
From: Ana Lupe Cristan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:30 PM
To: Jimmie Lundgren
Subject: Re: PCC Task Group on Identifying Needs of SACO Program

Dear Jimmie,
   In preparation for your work, I'm attaching a .pdf document that was
presented to the PoCo in November (which is what gave the impetus for the
formation of the group), it includes a draft set of needs for a SACO Program
mirror that of the other PCC components, feel free to use any, all, or none
of
these suggestions.
  The PoCo was not opposed to any of the suggestions but wanted participant
recommendations to include what a contribution/distribution mechanism for
SACO
might look like.

Thank you again, I know you'll do a wonderful job.

Ana