PCCTG1 March 2003

Re: Workplan revision

Hugh Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:11:03 +0000

Jimmie, and colleagues,

Don't know why this didn't occur to me when I read the previous iteration,
but wouldn't what are currently weeks 7 and 8 be better the other way round.
I think it would make slightly more sense for the contributors' views to be
followed by LC's views, then leading on to what the utilities might be able
to "offer" by way of help, than to discuss the utilities' role before we
"know" what LC thinks. (I realise in practice that these won't be as
discrete as they appear here, but there's perhaps a certain logic in
reversing those.)

Do we have an RLG representative yet? I don't know who was handling this at
RLG, but if it was Karen then I can tell you she's been out of the country
(your's, that is) since 17 Feb, and isn't due back until 21 March.

Regards,

Hugh
--
Hugh Taylor
Head of Cataloguing, Cambridge University Library

email: [log in to unmask]   fax: +44 (0)1223 333160
phone: +44 (0)1223 333069 (with voicemail) or
phone: +44 (0)1223 333000 (ask for pager 036)