[email protected]

ARSCLIST  April 2003

ARSCLIST April 2003

Nakamichi Dragon manual

francesco martinelli <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:24:04 +0200

I purchased a Dragon for the Siena Jazz Archive and it was supposed to come
with the manual, but apparently it is not really available.
There was a site offering it for dload but now it's down.
I wonder if some kind soul has it scanned or even dloaded from the site when
it was working...
any help would be greatly appreciated
thank you
Francesco   Martinelli