PCCTG1 May 2003

Charge and workplan-Weel 12

Jimmie Lundgren <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 May 2003 08:44:42 -0400

Dear SACO Task Force,
        Thanks for all your comments last week. I was away for a workshop
the last two days and was happy to see so much activity during my absence.
        This week our topic is "Feedback." I know this topic is important to
all of us and will stimulate lots of good ideas about how feedback can be
effective in helping us propose more and better subject headings.
        Just as an advance warning, this is our last substantive topic. Next
week we have scheduled to review our discussions and devise a plan for our
next steps toward completing our charge, so I took this opportunity to
forward a copy of the workplan and the charge below.
        Have a great week,
Jimmie