I'm good for a meeting that week.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ray Denenberg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 12:00 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: srw futures
> Robert Sanderson wrote:
> > The US at the beginning of August (like the first week)
> would maybe be
> > okay for me, depends on when I'm going to be at Yale for a
> while (which
> > I'll know on Friday) But I'd expect to be back in the UK
> in the 2nd week,
> > and thus unlikely to be able to make it all the way back
> again later that
> > month.
> How about the week of August 18?
> > Unless it was in Europe this year?
> I expect that the later (Autumn) meeting will be in DC, and
> so, though I'd
> like the August meeting in DC, I'm not pushing too hard for
> that (though if
> we do it after the week of August 18 I can't go anywhere).
> However, I do think
> it needs to be in the US, if we're going to persuade some of
> the metasearch
> folks to come.
> > > Some of us are looking at a possible larger (open)
> meeting sometime
> > > around October, and the August
> > Can't possibly attend something in October until it happens
> to be in New
> > Zealand or Australia :)
> Maybe November.
> > 1.1 in place? Meaning that their requirements would be
> delayed until 1.2
> > or 2.0 (or whatever comes after 1.1)?
> Well that's what I'm thinking but I could be convinced
> otherwise. Though I
> think it would be real tricky to try to ascertain
> requirements and get them
> into 1.1, without undue delay to 1.1.