AFCBOARD@C4VLPLISTSERV01.LOC.GOV

AFCBOARD Home

AFCBOARD  August 2003

AFCBOARD August 2003

Re: Fwd: Award winner Nora Yeh

Tim Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>

AFC Board of Trustees <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:31:12 -0400

Congratulations, Nora; wonderful news!  And this is great for the AFC as
well.  Tim

Timothy Lloyd, Executive Director, American Folklore Society, Mershon
Center, Ohio State University, 1501 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH 43201-2602
USA; telephone 614/292-3375; fax 614/292-2407; e-mail [log in to unmask]

The American Folklore Society is an association of people who create and
communicate knowledge about folklore throughout the world.  Our more than
2,200 members and subscribers are scholars, teachers, and libraries at
colleges and universities; professionals in arts and cultural organizations;
and community members involved in folklore work.  Join us for our 115th
Annual Meeting, with the theme of "Folk Culture and the Public Domain," in
Albuquerque, New Mexico, on October 8-12, 2003.  For meeting details and
membership information, or to learn more about the Society and the work of
folklorists, visit our web site at www.afsnet.org.