MODS Archives

[email protected]

MODS Home

MODS  August 2003

MODS August 2003

Re: Date accessed

"Rebecca S. Guenther" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:46:36 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

But since dateAccessed and dateIssued will be different types of dates,
won't it be obvious that it refers to the date it was viewed at the URL?
Are you suggesting we add some attribute to identifier for the
information? If so, I would imagine that it would only be applicable for
identifier with a type="uri".

Rebecca