Help for PCCTG1 Archives

PCCTG1 Archives

PCCTG1@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

PCCTG1 Home

PCCTG1  October 2003

PCCTG1 October 2003

Re: [Fwd: Autumn leaves and Annual reports]

Jimmie Lundgren <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:46:01 -0400

Hi Hugh and all,
        I noticed this announcement on the PCC listserve also. John Mitchell
writes these updates, and I spoke with him on the phone last week and knew
he would include something about our draft. He had to write it a little in
advance because he was going out of town and won't be back until the 28th.
        Has anyone had any direct experience with this new feedback
mechanism yet? I will be working on integrating the input you have sent with
the previous draft of our report today and tomorrow and hope to send a new,
(and dare I dream final?), draft by Friday.
        Hugh and Adam, since you did not reply specifically to the recent
message but had indicated in earlier messages being OK with the 2-letter
proposal from Mary Charles, I will count your votes as yes to that proposal
unless I hear otherwise. Since there are 6 regular members of the task
group, that would make 4 yes votes a clear majority with no dissenting votes
so far. Susan had said she will be out through tomorrow, so that explains
her silence. The 4 liaisons have not chosen to give the group their
preferences, although one did separately give me input. Please wish me good
luck and a flowing keyboard and have a great day.
Jimmie