SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2003 FEDLINK TECHNICAL NOTES NEWSLETTER NOW ON
FLICC/FEDLINK WEB SITE
WASHINGTON, DC, November 4, 2003 - The September/October 2003 issue of
FEDLINK Technical Notes is now online at
In this issue:
* Online Registration for FY2004 has a new look and makes entering the
next fiscal cycle easy.
* FEDLINK's Direct Express has expanded for FY2004.
* IAGs for OCLC Users are due now.
* Read the latest OCLC News:
- OCLC Connexion now has a Windows-based client interface.
- New cache settings for the Connexion browser are now available.
- OCLC launches new Web site.
- and much more.
* Learn about ILL:
- Resource sharing capabilities in FirstSearch are expanding.
- New ILL Policy Directory replaces name/address directory; time to
review and update.
* Meet new vendors.
* Get an update on the Faxon/RoweCom Bankruptcy.
* See new Web Citings:
- FEDLINK briefing on using the GPO contract for library binding set
for November 18