MODS Archives

MODS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

MODS Home

MODS  November 2003

MODS November 2003

Re: Reusing MODS elements

"Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:39:21 -0500

If there is a short list of (sub) elements that would be useful to globalize
we can do this for version 3.0.  If it's a long list we'll wait until 3.1.
(We want to evaluate each element suggested to analyze whether it makes
sense to globalize it.)  So please suggest element in the next few days.

--Ray