Help for PCCTG1 Archives

PCCTG1 Archives

PCCTG1@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

PCCTG1 Home

PCCTG1  December 2003

PCCTG1 December 2003

FW: ALA Midwinter: ACIG reporting session

Jimmie Lundgren <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:39:06 -0500

Dear SACO Task Group,
        Yes, we have completed our task as far as I understand. However, as
you can see I was asked to give a report on our work at the Midwinter ALA
Meeting described below. Mary Charles is planning to attend and provide
support, and if anyone else is able to attend the meeting I would be very
pleased to see you there. It was great working together by email, but we
missed out on seeing each other face-to-face. Once again, thank you all for
your contributions to our work.
        I have had no word as yet regarding discussions of our report that
may have occurred during the PoCo Meeting in November. Have you? Best
regards,
Jimmie