ARSCLIST February 2004

Telephone Recording interface

andy kolovos <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:25:23 -0500

Folks,

We've found ourselves doing a lot of telephone interviews lately and I'm
looking for suggestions for a decent-quality (i.e. not Radio Shack)
telephone recording interface. We'd like analog line-level out that we
could route through a sound card, MiniDisc, DAT or cassette deck and/or
digital out if such a beast exists.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

andy