ARSCLIST February 2004

Re: New York chapter ??

Susan Stinson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:49:25 -0500

There was some discussion several years ago of forming an Upstate New York Chapter. I can't do all the planning, etc. but will host meetings, since Syracuse is in the center of the state and somewhat easily accessible from all directions. I know there are at least ten people that are potential members. If anyone is interested, let's get up a group - have the first meeting this summer. (The snow will be gone, for one thing.)

Sue

Susan T Stinson, Curator
Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive
Syracuse University Library