Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  February 2004

ARSCLIST February 2004

Re: Diapason Turntables, Opinions/Personal Experiences?

Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:20:05 -0600

It may be a moot point. I don't think Jeff is making turntables anymore,
although last time I heard from him he said he had enough parts to make one
more Archive 20.

I've had no trouble with mine. Couldn't say about comparing it to a
Technics.

Joe Salerno
Video Works! Is it working for you?
PO Box 273405 - Houston TX 77277-3405