Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  February 2004

ARSCLIST February 2004

Re: Monitor speakers for 78 rpm audio restoration?

Tie Records International <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:16:53 -0600

Go to a reputable store and listen to a bunch --speaker preferences are very
personal. I'm partial to PSBs myself --an amazing value.

marcos sueiro bal
audio engineer
2807 newtown, astoria NY 11102
718.626.8528