The following items are excess to our needs. Please include your FULL MAILING ADDRESS in your request for any of these items:
1. Target: Germany, the Army Air Force's Official Story of the VIII Bomber Command's first year over Europe
2. Setup: What the Air Force did in Vietnam and Why, by Earl H. Tilford
3. Military History of the Western World, Volume 3, by Major General JFC Fuller
4. Third Man: A History of the Airline Crew Complement Controversy, 1947 - 1981
5. Use of Simulation for Training in the U.S. Navy Surface Force, RAND 2003
6. Jet Tanker Crash: Urban Response to Military Disaster, by Cornelius P. Cotter
7. U.S. Dept of State Documents on Germany 1944 - 1985
8. U.S. Regional Deterrence Strategies, RAND 1995
9. Integration of Air and Space: Focus on Command and Control, RAND 2002
10. Investing in Optimal Replacement of Aging Air Force Systems, RAND 2003
11. Command of Military Forces, World War II and Korea, 17 Sept 1951(Air War College Bibliography Study No. 5)
12. Words Into type, Third Edition, 1974
13. Bringing Up the Rear: a Memoir, by SLA Marshall
14. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea: The Netherlands, Neutrality, and the Military in the Great War, 1914 - 1918, by Maartje Maria Abbenhuis. University of Canterbury, 2001.
15. Unweaving the Web: Deception and Adaptation in Future Urban Operations. RAND, 2002
16. The Peacetime Tempo of Air Mobility Operations: Meeting Demand and Maintaining Readiness, RAND 2003.
17. Testing the Limits: The Proceedings of a Conference Held by the Royal Australian Air Force in Canberra, March 1988.
18. Honing the Keys to the City: Refining the United States Marine Corps Reconnaissance Force for Urban Ground Combat Operations, RAND 2003.
19. An Operational Architecture for Combat Support Execution Planning and Control, RAND 2002.
20. The United States Air Force and its Antecedents: A Selected Bibliography of Published and Printed Unit and Command Histories, by James T. Controvich.
21. Luftwaffe Airborne and Field Units, by Martin Windrow.
22. Langley 1916 - 1996 c1996.
23. Agent Orange on Trial: Mass Toxic Disasters in the Courts, by Peter H. Schuck.
24. Independent Company: The Australian Army in Portugese Timor 1941 - 43, by Bernard Callinan.
25. Urban Combat Service Support Operations: The Shoulders of Atlas, RAND 2003
26. Historical Bibliography No. 8: Military Classics, by Dr. Robert H. Berlin, 1988.
27. Stalingrad: The Turning Point, by Geoffrey Jukes.
28. Improving the Composability of the Department of Defense Models and Simulations, RAND 2003.
29. The Modern National Guard, 1903 - 2003: 100 Years of Service.
30. Hitting America's Soft Underbelly: The Potential Threat of Deliberate Biological Attacks against the U.S. Agricultural and Food Industry, RAND 2004.
31. The Vulnerability Assessment & Mitigation Methodology: Finding and Fixing Vulnerabilities in Information Systems, RAND 2003.
32. Hel ha-avir = Israel air force, by Oded Marom, Oded, Defense Ministry Publications, 1986.
Air Force Historical Research Agency
Operating Location A
Information Resources Center
AFHRA OL-A/HOS FL7058
3 Brookley Avenue, Box 94
Bolling AFB DC 20032-5000
email [log in to unmask]