> If you are looking for examples: we use sortKeys=<tag path>,[a|d] like
> for example "sortKeys=title,d,author,a".
> As it is not yet specified for 1.1 (or is it by the examples?) I would
It is specified and has been since 1.0 in the same way.
The sortKeys section in sort.html specifies the rules for constructing the
1. The path must be included as the first parameter.
2. Subsequent parameters are separated by the use of a comma (,)
character in the order given above.
3. The path and schema must be quoted if the contain quotes, commas or
spaces. Internal quotes must be escaped with a backslash.
4. Parameters beyond the first may be supplied with no value, in which
case the server will use the default.
5. The last parameter supplied must be present. (In other words, the
key may not end in a comma)
6. Boolean parameters are expressed as 1 (true) or 0 (false)
Multiple keys are separated by whitespace.
The example gives two keys, one full and one with defaults.
So your use is incorrect, currently.
Admittedly the description could be clearer; I'll try and provide a
revised set of rules before the end of the month [I'm travelling atm]
,'/:. Dr Robert Sanderson ([log in to unmask])
,'--/::(@)::. Special Collections and Archives, extension 3142
,'---/::::::::::. Nebmedes: http://nebmedes.o-r-g.org:8000/
I L L U M I N A T I