ARSCLIST May 2004

Re: scanniong bound documents

David S Sager <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 May 2004 09:00:47 -0400

Don't have an answer...but why don't you post your website so we all may
pay you a visit?

DS

Hi gang,

    Do any one you know what facilities offer the service of scanning
bound books & magazines on curved glass beds whose design does not
stress the bindings?  I've obtained some magazines circa 1913 & 1916
with fascinating articles about recording & I'd like to post them on my
website.  I strongly prefer to NOT jeopardize the originals to
accomplish this.

Thanks,
Shiffy