ARSCLIST  June 2004

ARSCLIST June 2004

Re: 78 rpm transfer equipment

Rod Stephens <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:42:24 -0700

Here at Family Theater we use the Disk Doctor's Miracle Record Cleaner
solution and brushes to manually clean each 16" which takes about five
minutes per disk.  It works beautifully and really cuts down on surface
and groove noise by getting  rid of a wide range of contaminants.  A lot
of ARSCLIST people use it in their machines, too judging from past postings.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions