Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  August 2004

EDUCAT August 2004

Re: Required courses (was Re: Call for participation: Technical Services Ed. SIGRequired courses)

"Daniel N. Joudrey" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:50:50 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Thanks Sylvia.

I hope to update the study once I finish my dissertation in the spring and
find a tenure-track position teaching cataloging and organizing courses
for next fall. Once those pesky little things are done, I can think about
another bibliographic control education study. :) It might be fun to track
the trends every five years or so.

Danny

Daniel N. Joudrey
Doctoral Candidate and Teaching Fellow