Help for EAD Archives

EAD Archives

EAD@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EAD Home

EAD  September 2004

EAD September 2004

Re: EAD Digest - 3 Sep 2004 to 17 Sep 2004 (#2004-97) (away on vacation)

Loren Scherbak <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:35:33 -0400

I am away on vacation from Sept. 20 through Sept. 27. I will be back in the office on Sept. 28. If you need assistance sooner, please contact Karen Weiss at 202-275-1687 or [log in to unmask] or the Help desk at 202-633-4000 or [log in to unmask] Otherwise, I will respond to your email when I get back in the office.
Thanks,
Loren Scherbak
Archives of American Art
Smithsonian Institution