EAD September 2004

Re: Question on v.1/v.2 conversion

Mike Ferrando <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:04:20 -0700

Alejandro G.,
You can try the Conversion Toolkit at the Library of Congress.

With it you can get HTML and reports.
The setup is easy. I designed it to "dry-run" out of the box.

We have tested and used it extensively without problem here at the
Library of Congress.

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/music/eadmusic/eadconv12/ead2002_r.htm

Sincerely,
Mike Ferrando