EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  September 2004

EDUCAT September 2004

Re: Web Clearinghouse for Metadata Materials

Brad Eden <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 07:22:23 -0700

I agree. Metadata is the broad topic, with MARC and non-MARC related
metadata as separate categories.

Brad Eden, Ph.D.
Head, Web and Digitization Services
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries

|---------+--------------------------->
| | "Boehr, Diane |
| | (NIH/NLM)" |
| | .NIH.GOV> |