ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

cassette deck well diagram

"Farrington, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:10:08 -0500

I hope someone on the list can help. I'm looking for a diagram of the basic
parts in the well of a cassette deck, pointing out the capstan(s), pinch
roller(s) and the like. I also need it to be copyright free, or at least
from someone from whom I could obtain the rights to reprint it in a book. If
anyone knows where I could obtain such a thing I'd be most grateful.

Jim