ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

Transfer job in Boston

Kurt Nauck <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:27:46 -0600

This message is being pasted to ARSCList on behalf of one of my customers.
If someone in the Boston area is interested or able to help Mr. Harvey,
please contact him directly - thanks.
------------
Hi Kurt,

Could you please recommend someone (or several possibilities) in the
Boston, Massachusetts area (or as close as possible) whom I could hire to
transfer my record collection electrically onto CD's? My collection
consists of a variety of cylinders, acoustic and electric 78's, and Edison
DD's.

Thank you in advance for your help.

DAVID HARVEY

978 459-6567