ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

Re: Marantz PMD 430

Robert Hodge <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:34:35 -0500

Hello Fred,

Try Boynton Studio , Melody Pines Farm ,  located in upper NYS.  They
are a Marantz dealer. A google search will turn them up.

A great machine if handled with the care it deserves !!!

Good Luck ,

Bob Hodge

Hello:

We have been trying, without success, to locate a NEW Marantz PMD 430
stereo cassette recorder.  I know they have been out of production
since
last year, but we are hoping to find a distributor who still has one
in
stock.  We are trying to avoid the ebay route, to make life easier for
our Finance Dept.

Thanks in advance,
Fred

Fred Calabretta