ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

Uher

Marie O'Connell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:18:13 -0600

I was wondering if anyone on this list knows if www.uher.net is still a going concern?  I am interested in a 6000 Report Universal Uher, and have called this site and emailed them also.....seems to be a no-go.  Any ideas?

Cheers

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist
Mississippi Department Of Archives & History
200 North Street
Jackson, MS, 39202
Ph: 601-576-6909