ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

NY Times Article on Digital Storage

andy kolovos <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:04:09 -0500

"Even Digital Memories Can Fade"
New York Times 11/10/2004

Short, cute and incomplete, yet interesting as it is the first time I've
seen any major general news publication discuss this problem with consumers
in mind.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/10/technology/10archive.html

Log in required, but if anyone is interested, I'm happy to send out the
whole thing.

Best,

andy
Andy Kolovos