ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

Re: Fw: RIAA Raid puts Rockville, MD used-record haven in jeopardy: Wash CP

Thomas Stern <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:59:52 -0500

Hi Karl,
  Perhaps you could send me some information off list.
  I would like to get a cd of Edw.Kilenyi's Chopin Etudes recordings -
one of the 2 opus's is
available on the APR cd, but the other hasn't been reissued.
  Thanks!
  Best wishes, Thomas.