ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

'40s Grey Audograph equipment currently on eBay

mika <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:26:58 -0800

We have 1940's vintage AUDOGRAPH machine for sale.
I understand this is a research oriented discussion group, and not a
place for sales promo, so this is the only posting regarding this item.
We believe it may be of interest to some arsclist members.

Although we are not well versed at all in the Recorded Sound topic,
If you have any questions about the actual item, we're happy to respond,
so write to us privately at [log in to unmask] or through eBay form.
Thank you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2285838021>
&item=2285838021