ARSCLIST  November 2004

ARSCLIST November 2004

Re: Looking for form/genre term

John Spencer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:42:53 -0600

As a member of the committee responsible for the NARAS document, I can
assure you that our next efforts are directed towards a comprehensive
metadata environment that is unique to multitrack recordings (and this work
will include a "glossary").

Sorry that it is not ready for you at this time!

John

--
John Spencer
http://www.bridgemediasolutions.com/